So you've finally decided your niche, clarified your messaging, done some market research and created your unique solution. What comes next? Actually creating a profitable coaching offer or service that can help your dream clients!
There are so many different types of services you can create - from one to one coaching and online courses, to events and monthly memberships, so how do you know which type is best for you and your business?
We all want to create exceptional value for our clients and we work really hard to create packages or service offerings that meet—and exceed—their needs. However, with so many options available, it can be overwhelming, especially as a new coach or business owner, to decide what type of service to start out with or type of offer you should create next based on your audience and business structure. The key here is to determine what kind of offer will be the best fit for you to deliver the transformation you want, guided by your leading framework, method, system, roadmap, or step-by-step process.
In this episode, I am going to break down the most common and popular service types +scalable offer that I see in the coaching industry which may be right for you, including the pros and cons for each so you can make a decision based on what feels aligned and most valuable for where you're at in your business journey. Plus, I'll reveal how my favorite offer type can help your business become profitable and transformative for your clients, as well as be supportive for you!
Whatever you do as a wellness professional, nutritionist, life coach, or consulting service professional, it's time to create your offer and get it out into the world! So, tune in to learn more!
- [03:03] How to deliver transformation + step-by-step guide to solving clients' problems
- [04:55] How to choose the RIGHT offer type that works best for your business
- [05:50] Learn the most popular types of service structures and how to determine how to price your offer or service
- [11:49] Why your first offer won’t be perfect ( and that’s okay)
- [13:47] How to create perfectly organic leads to your offer
- [15:31] How to create your next coaching offer to organically attract your dream clients
- [18:46] The main offer types and their pros and cons
- [22:54] One of the biggest challenges newer coaches need to overcome with launching an online course
- [24:50] The #1 reason why your online course is not generating revenue for your business
- [25:11] Why creating a coaching offer centered on YOU and your energy will set you up for success + the beautiful inner work coaches must consider to sell new offers
- [26:39] The biggest mistake to avoid when creating your offer, program or service
- [29:40] How creating a membership program can help you scale your business
- [33:37] Why you don’t want your next business offering to be like Netflix
- [34:52] The importance of a framework /step-by-step roadmap for setting up your client’s journey in your offering
- [45:14] What I wish I did differently when I started my coaching business to avoid burnout and energy drain
- [47:07] How to make one-on-one coaching profitable for your business, transformative for your clients + supportive for you
- [48:34] Why getting one-on-one time with your client is so important when you’re just starting out as a coach
- [51:00] Tips on setting your client up for success and boosting testimonials
- [53:33] My favorite offer type revealed! Plus, my secret to creating a higher ticket offer
Connect with Lexie:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Are you subscribed to The Magnetic Business Podcast?
If not, now is the perfect time to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on Apple
Subscribe on Google
Subscribe on Stitcher