How are you feeling about your social media strategy?
Social media is a huge part of any business, but let's face it, there are a lot of things happening in this space these days. Whether you're just starting out as a solopreneur or you've been running your business for quite some time, it can be frustrating trying to figure out where to focus your time, energy and efforts on social media.
In fact, many of the coaches I work with don't have a clearly defined strategy at all, and they waste a lot of time and brainpower showing up and creating content that doesn’t ever truly move their business forward.
So, how do we avoid common social media mistakes to avoid the overwhelm of having to do it all? How do we stand out online, even as a solopreneur or a new coach?
Today we are joined by marketing strategist, Kristi Mitchell. With her over ten years of corporate marketing experience, she guided her customers to a better way to succeed and prevent the overwhelm of data, analytics, and technology. Kristi offers entrepreneurs a Marketing Success Roadmap, Implementation Support, and Ongoing Accountability Sessions to assist them in their digital marketing efforts. Her passion is helping women achieve lasting, positive success in business and family life by giving them more time in the day to focus on what they really love to do.
In this episode, Kristi shares the value of leveraging social media for your business in a way that works for you! You’ll learn how to use data and research to create better content along with purposeful strategies you can implement right now to grow your online business using social media marketing without feeling overwhelmed.
If you want to refine and refresh your social media strategy make sure to tune in to this episode!
- [04:31] Kristi's marketing story and how she pivoted her business to feel more aligned
- [11:15] Understanding the role of social media in your business and what you need to do to get started in your marketing efforts
- [11:26] The biggest question to ask yourself to get clarity on your social media strategy
- [11:47] What a marketing funnel is + where social media fits into your funnel strategy
- [16:10] Where to find people to connect with + nurture online
- [17:43] The biggest mistake people make when marketing themselves through social media
- [18:20] Why you don't need to be everywhere on social media and what to do instead
- [21:05] The one strategy you must follow for creating better social media content
- [23:39] Using data help to set goals and inform marketing decisions
- [28:07] How to ditch the overwhelm when using social media for your online business
- [36:35] The key strategies to stand out on social media noise + better ways to stay consistent
- [39:18] Taking your social media strategy to the next level
Connect with Kristi:
Connect with Lexie:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Are you subscribed to The Magnetic Business Podcast?
If not, now is the perfect time to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on Apple
Subscribe on Google
Subscribe on Stitcher