How do you build an online business when you have a full time job? This is a question I get a lot because I have been there too.
Today’s episode is a behind-the-scenes of a coaching session where I help Ashley, FNTP decide on what to prioritize while she is building her digital nutrition business while working a full time job.
We chat about:
- how do you work on your business with not a lot of extra time?
- how to narrow down your to-do list into manageable and realistic tasks
- working on your business while working full time at another job
- finding the best time to work on your business
- priority #1 = making money so you can go full time in your business
- time management and planning for creating your 1:1 or group coaching offer
- should you do a made for you program first or create your own offer
- what the first version of your package could look like
- breaking down what you need to do to create your first package that sells
- time management for not a lot of time = batch work
- breaking down your projects into tasks and tasks into subtasks to plan your time wisely
- the step-by-step of creating your first offer
Want to learn the Essential Steps for Starting Your Own Coaching Business? Get your business checklist here!
Connect with Lexie:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Are you subscribed to The Magnetic Business Podcast?
If not, now is the perfect time to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on Apple
Subscribe on Google
Subscribe on Stitcher