Do your marketing efforts sometimes feel like a chore? Or, maybe your marketing strategies are in place, but they don't feel connected?
How you can simplify marketing to maximize your business success? -Branding and Marketing expert, Christina Frei answers these questions and more on this episode of The Paradigm Pathway Podcast.
When it comes to marketing, there are so many things to do that it becomes overwhelming. In our busy schedules as solopreneurs, we may not have enough hours all day to keep up with everything marketing-related. If you feel like you're required to consistently blog, post to your Instagram feed every day, show up on all social platforms, and do all the things you think you need to feel successful, I'm here to tell you that you don't.
No matter what stage of your business you're in, the most effective marketing strategies are those that suit and feel right to you.
Today, I will be talking with Christina Frei. Christina runs a great little marketing practice called Innate Marketing Genius, where she helps trusted advisors get great clients. Her secret sauce is her One Voice One Strategy program, where she identifies your deepest why and translates that into the perfect strategy that is one built for you.
I am so excited to have Christina join me on the show. She will simplify our marketing strategy so that we can communicate what we do and who we serve in a focused and streamlined way.
Thus, if you're looking for a marketing method that works as an extension of you, instead of just another chore, then this episode is for you. Let's get ready to dive in!
- [04:07] Looking into Christina's marketing genius and what it's all about
- [05:05] Importance of discovering your joyous service archetype when finding your genius
- [05:34] What is an innate marketing genius and how it helps you win more clients
- [07:36] Identify your genius type: a nurturer, adventure guide, a door opener, or a steady presence
- [09:19] Deepest Level of Generosity: The Innate Marketing Genius practice
- [11:21] Discovering your archetype category can help develop effective messaging and strategies
- [12:25] How to figure out what type of marketing resonates with you without having to try everything at once
- [12:45] Why taking an archetype assessment in addition to a coaching session is important to verify your results
- [17:53] Finding your deepest why in serving others
- [20:03] Putting the One Voice One Strategy program to work in your entire marketing plan and strategy
- [21:12] Determining the value you deliver to your clients with the five client field study
- [24:56] Seven marketing strategies you can use and how to choose one that works
- [27:37] How Innate Marketing Genius parallels Human Design
- [24:01] Picking one strategy, connecting with one voice, and starting with one lane
- [29:50] Tips on staying consistent and preventing overwhelm
- [31:18] Gretchen Rubin's "four tendencies" model
- [34:35] Common roadblocks entrepreneurs face trying to adopt a new business strategy
Your marketing strategy is tailored to you and represents YOU!
I hope that this episode helped you simplify your marketing efforts. In conclusion, the marketing strategy you develop represents you and is made for you. There is no need to go out there and market the way everyone else does to be successful. Furthermore, when you do less with more intention, you will achieve even greater, and more beautiful results.
If you found this episode resonating, check out everything Christina does. Moreover, if you wish to discover your genius type, take your free Innate Marketing Genius Type assessment. I wanted to know how you found the assessment helpful. Sometimes we have latent powers that we are unaware of. It would be so interesting to know.
Connect with Christina:
Discover Your Innate Marketing Genius Type (Free)
Gretchen Rubin’s “ Four Tendencies Model”
Connect with Lexie:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Are you subscribed to The Magnetic Business Podcast?
If not, now is the perfect time to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on Apple
Subscribe on Google
Subscribe on Stitcher