Time, don’t you wish you had more of it? Me too! Today’s episode is dedicated to every solopreneur out there trying to build, grow and run their business and wanting to do it in a way that feels good.
Today’s guest is Becca Rich and I am excited to have her on the show today to talk all about finding your productive flow and tips and tricks for coaches who want to build their business with holistic time management. Becca is the Holistic Time Management Coach. She helps heart-centered womxn solopreneurs and small business owners leverage their time and energy to work less and live intentionally. She believes that when you manage your time with you at the center, you'll be so much more productive and successful!
In this episode:
- Burning out in building your business or in your career
- Who are you when you’re not attached to being productive or chasing success?
- What is holistic time management?
- How will managing your time better (and more holistically) impact you when you're starting your business/have big dreams?
- Why is time management so difficult to really truly "get"?
- How to start making your productivity techniques more holistic
- Spending your time in alignment with your pillars and values
- How to prioritize holistically in your business
- Consider changing to a “have-done” list instead of a “to-do” list
- Gratitude journaling for being productive
- The power of 3’s for prioritizing and planning
Connect with Becca:
Connect with Lexie:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Are you subscribed to The Magnetic Business Podcast?
If not, now is the perfect time to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on Apple
Subscribe on Google
Subscribe on Stitcher