How's that big project you're working on in your business? Are you actually accomplishing things each week? Or are you getting stuck in the day-to-day overwhelm of all the other tasks that you have to focus on?
Taking on a huge project can be very confusing and overwhelming. I've definitely been there! Like, where do you even start? Where do you spend all your time & energy? If we do not handle these feelings well, they may lead to frustration, avoidance, procrastination, and finding other things to fill our time.
It's defeating us before we've even begun.
This episode of the podcast will walk you through step-by-step how to create a clear action plan to finally launch that course, membership, or big project you've been dreaming about! You’ll learn how to make clear decisions, set clear goals, and select priorities so that you can implement your next business idea or project in an intuitive and strategic way.
No more #excuses. Let's cut off the loop on unproductive tasks. Stop the feeling of being overwhelmed, stressed out, and defeated before you begin.
Whatever business project you are working on this season, I want to help you come up with a really actionable strategy on how to get it done.
- [04:01] Why You Need a Project Plan
- [05:17] Setting Clear Project Goals and Timing
- [06:53 ] Why Are You Creating Your Project?
- [08:05] How to Stay on Track
- [08:29] Finding Time and Energy To Work On Your Project
- [09:00] Clearing Space in your Calendar
- [10:51] Quick Time Audit
- [12:07] How to Prioritize Tasks
- [14:23] Things to Automate, Things to Do, Things to Stop Doing
- [17:15] What an Action Plan Doesn't Look Like vs What an Action Plan Does Look Like
- [19:19] Where to Create Your Project Plan (tools/tech)
- [19:52] Breaking Down Your Action Steps
- [23:19] Creating Clear Sub-Tasks + Outsourcing What You Can
- [24:36] Setting Deadlines by Working Backwards
- [25:47] Planning Out Your Entire Project to Reduce Distractions and Excuses
- [26:56] Why Finding an Accountability Matters
Hopefully, that helped you see how you can break down what appears to be a very large project like creating a course or launching a membership site or any project that you want to create in a month or a couple of months, into clear ACTION steps.
Now, go ahead and get that project launched!
Feel free to download your own copy of the Step by Step Action Plan Formula using the form below!
Connect with Lexie:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Are you subscribed to The Magnetic Business Podcast?
If not, now is the perfect time to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss an episode!
Subscribe on Spotify
Subscribe on Apple
Subscribe on Google
Subscribe on Stitcher